| 0 comments ]

Evicted from the Bigg Boss house, Claudia Ciesla says Bakhtyaar is a meanie but Pravesh Rana…ah well… well-meaning!



Are you relieved or sad to be out of Bigg Boss aired on Colors?

• It feels great that I’ve managed to stay in the house for 10 weeks. I missed my family. It was difficult for me since I had language issues. Of course, there were both happy and sad months. But I’d still say it has been a lifetime experience. I’m interested in Bollywood and conducted myself in a way that people understood who the real Claudia is.

Who do you think is the most vicious person in the house now?

• It’s Bakhtyaar. He is the most confusing person. Initially, he used to bitch a lot. But later on, he started reading The Bible. But even when I say Bakhtyaar is the meanest contestant, I must add that everyone has been playing a mental game. It’s not fair to be judgemental since nobody is good or bad.
Were things too close to reality in the house or did they seem very unreal?

• There were times when I felt that things that we did were unreal. We were worried about who stole my egg. In real life, one wouldn’t do such a thing. But then again, stealing an egg is very sym
bolic too. In reality, there are so many others stealing so many things from our lives. And don’t we end up fighting for it? Another interesting parallel with real life is that both in the Bigg Boss house as well as at the workplace, we often have to often grin and bear it.
Do you call a spade a spade?

• If I don’t like somebody, I’m not nice. I didn’t like KRK and told him that he shouldn’t speak to me. But I hate the idea of being very sweet and nice upfront and then backstab. That’s fake.
Did your perception of KRK change after he returned to the house?

• His first visit was just a promotion of himself and his movie. And I must say that he achieved his end. Saying that he would get 21 sets of clothes because he wanted to be in the house for 21 days was all part of his promotional strategy. What I absolutely loathed about him was the way he threw bottles. If I don’t like someone, I will use my wits, words and not use brute force to express
discontent. During his second visit, KRK was more his actual self. He washed his clothes and broke bread with us too.
Are you in love with Pravesh Rana?

• I’m not in love with Pravesh. We are of the same age group. Two days after he entered the house, we were sent to jail. Twenty four hours behind bars with him brought us closer. Since both of us have a modelling background, we had lots to share too.

Was the are-we are-we-not-in-love ambiguity only a ruse to jack up TRPs?

• No, not at all. It wasn’t any PR thing. We were getting bored since there was absolutely nothing else to do. Pravesh and I are good friends like Aditi (Govitrikar) and Bakhtyaar (Irani).
Did you flirt with him?

• No. We are very focussed in life. My career and education are important. I have no time for love. It’s the same with Pravesh too.
So what does Pravesh being a timepass mean?

• Oh! I thought it meant spending time with him. Actually, we’ve often used the word casually. We say stuff like let’s have tea as timepass. I never
thought that the word could have a negative connotation.
Is the dinner date with him still on?

• Pravesh lost the wager. Let’s see what happens now.
Has this show made you more of a gossip-monger?

• It’s about how you interpret the word gossip. If gossip means talking about people, it’s a positive attribute. The term becomes negative when someone calls it bitching.
Are you in awe of Big B?

• I don’t fear him. My biggest high is to be interviewed by him. I’ve seen a few of his films. I wish I could have told him how much I loved Black.
    So much newsprint has gone into
    your Cannes meet with
    Abhishek…


• It’s past and we’ve moved on.
Between Big B and Salman Khan, who would you wish to share the frame with?

• I’ll answer that diplomatically. I will manage my dates in a manner that I end up acting with both!

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive