| 0 comments ]



I am ready for skin show :Priyanka kothari

Ram Gopal Varma's bilingual thriller, Adavi, starring Nitin and Priyanka Kothari, has been postponed to August 7. The film was to release on 24 July. But RGV has decided to postpone it to the first week of August.



The Hindi version, Agyaat and the Telugu version Adaviis set in the backdrop of a forest in Sri Lanka. UTV is producing the movie.



Priyanka Kothari is fast becoming the new sex-bomb after Mallika Sherawat. Check out what the actress has to say about her mentor, RGV.


How did you enter films?
I was born and brought up in Delhi. I used to be fascinated with stardom and glamour. After my graduation, I moved to Mumbai to try my luck in films. I got a chance to act in the Tamil film, Jay Jay, opposite Madhavan (it was later dubbed in Telugu also).



How did you meet Ram Gopal Varma?
After Jay Jay's release, RGV happened to see my portfolio. Following this I got a call from Factory. I was not sure he would cast me in his films as he was already a big name in the industry. I met him neverthless. After he realised that I had done a film in Tamil, he signed me up for James. Madhyanam Hatya in Telugu and Sarkar (where I did a cameo) released before James hit the screens.



How was it working with RGV?
It is a great learning experience. I always wanted to work with him. Although he gave me the first break in Bollywood, he didn't direct me for a lead role. It was because of Ramu that I was able to deliver fine performances. He guided me all the way.




How comfortable are you with the tagline 'glam doll'?
Glamour is something films can't do without. So I don't get embarrassed if the media terms me a 'sex bomb'. As I said, I am very reserved and shy off screen. I don't like to wear micro skirts when I step outside. But if I am asked to do the same in front of the camera for a film, I don't mind. I am game for skin show on screen

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive